The principal duties of the department include the following:
- Ensuring the integrity of the organization’s financial statements.
- Ensuring compliance with legal, regulatory, statutory and other relevant requirements in regard to financial transactions and information.
- Review of all financial information published by the company.
- Timely and accurate publishing of financial reports to our stakeholders and the public at large, in keeping with the relevant regulations.
- Monitoring the performance of the external auditors.
- Preparing budget for approval and constantly reviewing and monitoring approved budgets.