- Assist in maintaining the Company’s network systems and infrastructure – domain, and application, switches, routers, cat 5e/6 and fibre-optic cables, user-computers, multi-function printers, toners and ink cartridges, cartridges, photocopiers, fax machines, and data backup drives.
- Identifying issues and make recommendation for continued maintenance of software and hardware components.
- Assist in the implementation of data recovery methods where necessary.
- Asist the Technical Support Officer to perform system audit and functionality checks at all Plants – audit each desk-user’s computer usage, check for peer to peer network connectivity, perform system and keyboard cleaning and ensure access to shared resources.
- Assist in performing network system analysis and make recommendations for changes or re-engineering of the company’s IT infrastructure.
- High level of technical expertise
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Diploma in Computer Science
- Two (2) years’ experience in an IT position.
Salary scale: $886,815.00 – $1,054,144.00 per annum
Applications should be e-mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is March 8, 2020.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.