- Ensure that stipulated formulae are adhered to.
- Monitor all products and systems involved in processing for – weight, texture, colour, taste, eye appeal and temperature.
- Assist with developing a plan of action to improve product quality and increase variety.
- Assess quality assurance strategies to determine best practices and improvements
- Perform internal quality assurance audits that are compliant with the Company’s policies and procedures
- Excellent Customer and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in the relevant Computer Applications
- Sound strategic planning skills;
- Good listening Skills
- Excellent knowledge of quality assurance terminology, methodologies and tools
- Ability to develop, review and maintain metrics of Quality Audits
- Keen attention to details
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in Food Technology or equivalent qualification
- Training/Certification in Quality Control processes
- Three (3) years’ experience in quality control in a manufacturing environment, preferably in the food industry.
Candidate should reside in the environs of St. Mary
Salary scale: $1,211,249.00 – $1,439,794.00 per annum
Applications should be e-mailed to: email@example.com
Closing date for applications is February 21, 2020.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.