A Food Manufacturing Organization, with head office in the Corporate Area, is inviting applications from suitably qualified persons to be considered for the position of Quality Assurance Officer in its plant located in St. Mary.
- BSc. Degree with a Food Chemistry Major or equivalent
- Have at least 3 years experience in quality control in a food manufacturing environment
- Be computer literate (MS Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Possess excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Reside in Annotto Bay, St. Mary or the surrounding area or will be able to relocate to the area.
Major duties/responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with developing a plan of action to improve product quality and increase variety
- Ensure that product formulae are developed, standardized and maintained
- Ensure that hygiene standards are adhered to and maintained
- Monitor and address customer complaints
$1,164,662.00 – $1,384,417.00 per annum
Applications should be e-mailed to the Human Resource Manager at: email@example.com
Closing date for applications is Friday, March 1, 2019
We thank all applicants for their interests. However, only short listed applicants will be contacted.