A Food Manufacturing Organization, with head office in the Corporate Area, is inviting applications from suitably qualified persons to be considered for the position of Plant Coordinator in its plant located in St. Mary.
- Diploma in Inventory Management or equivalent
- Certificate in Computer Studies
- At least one (1) year stores experience
- Experience in Accpac and Windows software would be an asset
- Reside in Annotto Bay, St. Mary or the surrounding area or will be able to relocate to the area.
Major duties/responsibilities will include:
- Ensure the proper storage and handling of raw materials and supplies
- Ensure effective inventory control and timely reporting of stock movement
- Perform reconciliation for all stock checks and record findings of variances.
- Evaluate and post raw material usage in Accpac software.
- Ensure that all stores requisitions are in keeping with the authorize procedures of the organization.
$903,316.00 – $1,073,758.00 per annum
Applications should be e-mailed to the Human Resource Manager at: email@example.com
Closing date for applications is Friday, March 1, 2019
We thank all applicants for their interests. However, only short listed applicants will be contacted.