- Researches historical cost data to compare budgets with actual expenses;
- Estimates and manages the cost to produce goods. Manages the purchasing of raw materials in order to keep costs within budget whilst maintaining quality and production schedule;
- Generates and analyzes Inventory Reports; monitor cost of raw material and production and diagnose cause(s) of inventory variance;
- Leads physical inventory counts for the Company
- Reconciles finished goods inventories
- Reviews actual manufacturing costs and prepares monthly reports comparing actual to forecasted manufacturing costs
- Excellent judgment, analytical and decision-making skills.
- Excellent time management, planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Meticulous attention to detail with excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent knowledge of the relevant accounting software packages
- Excellent knowledge of government accounting requirements/standards
- Strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
Minimum Required Education and Experience
- Sc. in Accounting or ACCA Level II or AAT Level 4 OR A.Sc. Accounting along with completion of revised Certificate in Government Accounting
- Training in Management
- Three (3) years working experience in Cost Accounting
Salary scale: $1,277,968.00 – $1,704,358.00 per annum
Commuted Upkeep Allowance: $894,924.00 per annum
Applications should be e-mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is February 21, 2020.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.