A Food Manufacturing Organization in the Corporate Area is inviting applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the post of Human Resource & Administrative Services Officer in its Human Resource & Administrative Services Department.
The core responsibility of this position is to provide support to the Human Resource & Administrative Services Department through the administration of Company Employee Benefits and Company related activities.
Major duties/responsibilities will include:
- Generating HR related reports and employee related letters.
- Reviewing and coordinating staff welfare programmes
- Communicating with representatives of the various departments and plants, along with the unions, as it relates to the company’s policies, rules and regulations
- Maintaining of all personnel files and records including the HR database
- Coordinating the issuing of staff uniforms on an annual basis
- Assisting in handling employee concerns and complaints.
- Travelling occasionally to the organization’s rural locations to handle employee related matters/concerns.
- Computer literate.
- Have a thorough knowledge of the Jamaican Labour Laws
- Must be highly confidential and be able to work on own initiative
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Be able to foster and maintain a positive working environment with other members of staff.
- First Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Certification in secretarial duties and responsibilities.
- Four (4) years experience working in a Human Resource environment.
Applicants must own and operate a reliable motor vehicle.
Salary Scale $1,291,943.00 – $1,535,714.00 per annum
Commuted Upkeep Allowance $597,048.00 per annum
Applications should be e-mailed to the Human Resource Manager at:
Closing date for applications is Tuesday, April 9, 2019
We thank all applicants for their interests. However, only short listed applicants will be contacted.