- Develops /reviews and implements a succession planning employee development programme to ensure continuity of skills, competencies and career advances of employees within the company.
- Develops and implements Human Resource policies and practices to ensure optimum development of the human capital
- Plans, directs, implements and controls all Human Resource activities of the organization which are consistent with the organization strategic direction.
- Conducts needs assessment to evaluate and ensure the provision of the best training opportunities for staff development.
- Develops and implements a programme of Succession Planning for the Division to facilitate continuity and the availability of required skills and competencies to meet the needs of the Division;
- Provides leadership and guidance to direct reports through effective planning, delegation, communication, training, mentoring and coaching.
- Monitors the progress of all change-management programmes, ensuring that they are integrated and relevant to the Company’s operations.
- Facilitates high performance in the Company by collaborating with Senior Managers and other HR staff in the development of a frame work for HR/OD intervention strategies.
(a) Minimum Qualification & Experience
- B.Sc degree in the social Sciences, majoring in Personnel/Human Resource Management and industrial Relations with at least six (6) years related work experience at a middle or senior level
- At least three (3) of the six (6) years’ experience in organization and operations analysis
Salary scale: $2,336,309.00 – $2,777,138.00 per annum
Motor Vehicle Allowance $894,924.00 per annum