- Analyzes accounts to aid the reporting process.
- Examines contracts to ensure adherence to government’s procurement guidelines
- Assists with queries relating to bank accounts.
- Prepare monthly payroll for senior managers
- Reviews payroll reports to ensure accuracy and conformity to government’s guidelines
- Reviews invoice batches for accurate coding, and completeness of documentation. If review necessitates corrections, they must be done before posting batches.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of general accounting principles and practices
- Comprehensive knowledge of Government Accounting
- Knowledge of payroll preparation
- Excellent knowledge of the Financial Administration and Audit Act
- Competence in use of Smart Pay software
- Competent in use of Microsoft Excel
Minimum Required Education and Experience
- Degree (Accounting Major) from a recognized tertiary institution or
- ACCA level 2
- Experience in using payroll accounting software (AccPac), Excel spreadsheet and word processing packages
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar capacity, with 3 in a Supervisory Position
Salary scale: $1,277,968.00 – $1,704,,358.00 per annum
Motor Vehicle Allowance $894,924.00 per annum
Applications should be e-mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is March 8, 2020.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.