- Manage and supervise all aspects of the warehouses, including finished goods
- Examine daily reports provided by the plant coordinators as it relates to the distribution and returns of finished goods as reported by delivery drivers.
- Liaise with distribution contractors to address all concerns reported by schools as they relate to distribution so as to minimize dissatisfaction
- Coordinate the shuttling service between the plants through communication with the Plant Managers and other relevant personnel.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal relation and customer service skills
- Excellent integrity/ethics displayed in the exercise of duties
- Ability to be innovated
- Sound leadership and people management skills
- Accurate and keen attention to details
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- First degree in Management Studies or equivalent qualification
- Three (3) years supervisory experience in a similar position
Salary scale: $1,343,621.00 – $1,597,143.00 per annum
Commuted Upkeep Allowance: $597,048.00 per annum
Applications should be e-mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is February 21, 2020.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.