A food manufacturing Company in the corporate area invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of Assistant Internal Auditor
6 – 12 Months Contract
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Management Studies with Accounting OR
ACCA Level 1 or other equivalent qualification
- Two (2) or more years practical experience in accounting or auditing preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Have a sound knowledge of the principles and practices of Accounting
- Have a sound knowledge of current auditing standards and techniques
- Have good analytical skills
- Have good communication skills, both orally and written
- Be proficient in the use of relevant computer applications
Main responsibilities will include:
- Verifying the adequacy and accuracy of financial records
- Conducting reviews of assigned organizational and functional activities
- Ensuring that working papers are properly prepared and submitted for review
- Assists in the preparation of preliminary recommendations and drafting of reports.
- Conduct operational, financial and value for money audits using established audit standards.
Salary scale: $1,927,065.00 – $2,290,674.00 per annum
Motor Vehicle Allowance: $597,048.00 per annum
Applications should be sent to:
Closing date for applications is Monday, March 25, 2019
We thank all applicants for their interest but regret that only those applicants under consideration will be contacted.