- Ensures that all materials handled by the Manager, Human Resource Management & Development are kept confidential and that minutes and information from minutes are kept confidential and private;
- Liaise with the Chief Executive Officer’s secretary and other secretaries to co-ordinate common activities to facilitate smooth operation;
- Assists in coordinating employment process through
- Preparing employment letters/contract
- Following up on the necessary character reference checks, etc
- Ensures that the hiring process is efficiently executed.
- Assist employees in the general inquiries
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to research and ‘mine’ for information/data
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Good planning skills
- Good analytical skills
- Ability work under pressure
- Good vision for details, methodical
Qualification & Experience
- Diploma Human Resource Management or Management Studies or Public Administration
- Certificate in Secretarial Studies from a recognized institution
- Experience in administration and research
- two (2) years’ secretarial/junior administration experience.
Salary scale: $922,914.00 – $1,097,055.00 per annum
Applications should be e-mailed to: email@example.com
Closing date for applications is March 8, 2020.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.