The Nutrition Products Limited is inviting applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the post of Senior Accounting Clerk in its Accounting Department.
The incumbent should:
- Possess AAT/CAT Level 3 or equivalent.
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar capacity.
- Have practical payroll experience.
- Have a very good understanding of Government accounting procedures and concepts.
- Have knowledge of the Financial Administration and Audit Act and other Government finance regulatory acts.
- Have excellent analytical skills.
- Have good interpersonal skills.
- Have working knowledge in using SAGE ACCPAC and be proficient in the use of relevant computer applications, particularly Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Have good communication skills, both orally and written.
Key responsibilities will include:
- General accounting, including review of fortnightly payroll
- Cash Book and bank reconciliation statements
- Maintenance of raw material and finished product inventory
- Prepare audit schedules monthly
- Fixed asset management
- Customer service
- Reconciliation of accounts payables and receivables sub-ledger to the General Ledger
Salary Scale $682,079.00 – $810,778.00 per annum
Applications should be e-mailed to the Human Resource Manager at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications is Friday, February 22, 2017. We thank all applicants for their interest but regret that only those applicants under consideration will be contacted.